Fish e-Award (Busy Bee)
- Find three of the "fish stories" in the Bible.
- Loaves and fishes (Mark 6:34-44 and Matthew 14:13-21).
- Father knows best (Luke 11:11-13).
- Jonah (Jonah 1-2).
- Breakfast with Jesus (John 21:8-113).
- Fishers of men (Matthew 4:18-22).
- Learn how fish served an important part in providing food for the pilgrims.
- Learn how to care for a pet fish.
- Learn about 2 fish that live in a lake or ocean that is closest to you and how to protect them.
- Play a fish game or complete a fish craft.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.