The BUC Mission Trip is returning to the Dominican Republic to continue the amazing work started there last year.
- There are limited spaces available, so you are advised to book early.
- Be a part of this special group of people who take a week out in Santo Domingo, DR, to actively repair and rebuild homes for those residents who are in great need.
- The opportunity to assist with an incredibly valued medical clinic, staffed by professionals and attended by countless community members of all ages.
- The final Sabbath with be a special service hosted by the local conference.
- Accommodation is at the Najayo campsite, staying in chalets. Please bring your own bedding.
The cost of £250 includes:
- All meals
- Local transportation
- Accommodation (inc.) from Sunday evening 24 February - Saturday night 2 March 2019.
- You are responsible for purchasing your flights yourself, and the price above does not include this cost.
- Fly to Las Americas International Airport (SDQ)
- Please arrange to purchase your flight so that you arrive in DR on Sunday 24 February and that your departure date is set for Sunday 3 March 2019.
It is important to note that there will be no airport collections, nor any opportunity for arranging additional nights' stay at the group accommodation if your dates differ to those above. If you arrive or depart outside of these dates, you will have to make your own local transport and accommodation/food arrangements.
- Remember that it is important to check if you require a visa to visit the Dominican Republic. Click here for the information provided by the DR Consulate in London.
- ESTA Visa - if you have booked flights which transit through the US, you will need to apply for an ESTA visa - Click here for information provided by the US Embassy in London.
- Please register using the form below. Once you have registered you will be sent the payment details.
- Please ensure your final payment is made in full before 20 January 2019.