WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- What is the scientific name of the cat family?
- How is the structure of the paw similar in all cats?
- How are the eyes of all cats alike?
- What is the main food of the cat family? How are the cat's teeth fitted for this?
- Of what use are the cat's whiskers?
- How are the cat's ears protected?
- Identify from pictures or personal observation four kinds of domesticated cats. Describe each one's temperament.
- Of what benefit to man are domesticated cats?
- Identify from pictures or personal observation seven kinds of wild cats. Tell in what part of the world they are found.
- What animal is known as the king of beasts? Why does it have that title? What is its temperament really like?
- Tell the story of Androcles and the lion.
- Relate four stories in the Bible in which a member of the cat family is mentioned.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.