Category: Household Arts
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL HERE
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
DOWNLOAD THE INSTUCTOR HELPS
1-Minute Choc Mug Cake
Rice Crispy treats
Raisin Nut Clusters
Frozen Fruit Choc ices
A letter from the Honour creator, Heather Hanna
- Describe the process by which cocoa beans are turned into chocolate.
- List six healthy benefits of chocolate.
- Discuss the differences between milk chocolate, sweet chocolate, bitter chocolate, white chocolate and carob.
- List ten uses of chocolate in recipes.
- State the proper storage for chocolate.
- Discuss the properties of chocolate at:
a) cold temperatures
b) warm temperatures
c) hot temperatures
d) very hot temperatures
- Make two of the following:
a) Chocolate egg
b) Chocolate bunny
c) Chocolates with soft centres
d) Chocolate brownies
e) Chocolate chip cookies
- Demonstrate the correct way of melting chocolate.
- Answer the question posed in Judges 14:18.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.