Christian Storytelling e-Honour
Category: Spiritual Growth, Outreach and Heritage
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
1. Name one source where you have found material for stories for each of the following categories. Tell a story from each category.
a. Sacred history
b. Church history
d. Character story
e. Object lesson with visual aids
2. For the above stories you tell, do the following:
a. Tell one of your stories to children, aged five and under, for at least three minutes.
b. Tell one of your stories to the 10-12 year olds for at least five minutes.
3. Make a written outline of a story you are to tell.
4. State how and under what circumstances course material is to be modified for the following:
a. Telling the story in first person, second person, and third person
b. Different audiences, ages, and purposes
c. Making the story shorter
d. Making the story longer
5. Tell why a definite aim is necessary in telling a story.
6. Tell one story of foreign missionaries, not less than five minutes in length.
7. Tell one story that teaches health principles.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.