Cooperation e-Award (Multi-level)
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
1. Read and discuss the following verses: Acts 4:32-37, Exodus 35:20-29, Exodus 36:2-7.
2. What is cooperation?
3. Why is cooperation important in your family, school and church?
4. Role play a Bible story about cooperation.
5. Sing a cooperation song.
6. Play a cooperative game.
7. Make a cooperative craft with your group.
1. Read and discuss with an adult or older sibling.
2. Willingness to work together; give and take. Learning to cooperate is when a person thinks about and balances their own needs and wants with another person’s needs and wants. Some people think that cooperation means a child does what the adult wants. That’s not the case. True cooperation is a give and take between people that ends up with something they both agree on. Cooperation is a skill that must be learned.
4. Sugestion of: Nehemiah rebuilding the temple while others are attacking/protecting. Nehemiah 4:15-23
Will need blocks to build with. Separate children into 3 groups. One group will be rebuild the "temple", one group protects the builders while the last group attacks.
7. You could try creating a spaghetti tower with the group or as a family.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.