Country Fun e-Award (Helping Hand)
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
1. Pick a country you want to study.
2. On a world map, find the location of the country and identify what continent it is on.
3. Find, draw, or trace a map and flag of your country.
4. Learn six facts about the country, such as those suggested below:
a. Draw or find a picture of the native dress.
b. Learn a Sabbath or secular song.
c. Listen to the national anthem.
d. Learn to play a Sabbath or secular game.
e. Name the main religion.
f. Collect a stamp, postcard, or coin.
g. Read or listen to a legend, myth, or story.
5. Make a simple craft or food from the country.
6. Read in the Bible how languages originated at the tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9).
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.