WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
DOWNLOAD THE STORYWRITING WORKSHEET
Download the worksheet pdf (non-fillable form)
- Give the scientific name of the dog family.
- Name five distinctive characteristics of the dog family.
- Identify from picture, or personal observation, five wild members of the dog family.
- Identify from picture or personal observation twenty‑five different kinds of pedigreed dogs.
- Name five contributions the dog family has made to man.
- Give the name of the smallest and largest breed of dogs.
- Write or describe orally the value to man of the following dogs: Seeing Eye, Saint Bernard, Shepherd, Collie, and Eskimo.
- Write or tell what special contribution dogs have made to man in wartime.
- Identify from pictures or personal observation five dogs that are classed as "toy" dogs.
- What is the only dog that has a wholly blue or black tongue?
- Which is the fastest running dog?
- Which member of the "toy" dogs has become the most popular?
- What dog has been especially helpful in tracking criminals?
- Write or tell a dog story.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.