Category: Arts & Crafts
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- Make a list of Drawing Media.
- What is Chiaroscuro? And what effect does it have on drawing?
- Draw a Value Scale with at least 10 different values.
- What is the best way to begin drawing until you are sure all sizes, placement and proportions are correct?
- Know the difference between eye level, bird’s eye view and worm’s eye view.
- Show foreground, middle ground and background in a simple landscape.
- What is a “multi-media” drawing?
- Explain Linear Perspective and list at least 4 ways to achieve it when drawing a landscape.
- Draw a cylindrical object and a rectangular object grouped together a little below the eye, showing proper perspective, light and shade.
- Understand and describe these types of subject matter:
- Still Life
- Draw an animal using simple shapes such as squares, triangles, rectangles.
- Make a freehand sketch of an animal, showing in values the distribution of color.
- Make a drawing of some landscape near your home.
- Draw and shade in a still life. Make it personal and interesting; add personal touches and objects that you are excited about…this will make your artwork more fun and easier for you to finish.
- Memorize Psalm 33:6, and discuss how it relates to drawing.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.