Category: Health & Science
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET WITH ANSWERS
DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL HEARING FACTS
2. Activity 1 – Make a model eardrum (Alsoknown as the tympanic membrane).
3. What are the ‘auditory ossicles’ and name their parts.
4. What is the function of the middle ear?
5. Is the Eustachian tube a part of the middle ear? What is its function?
6. Which is true about the inner ear and balance?
7. Select the statements which are TRUE for theCochlea.
8. Mention the steps to good ear hygiene.
9. What are some ways which can help you toprotect your ear from damage or hearing loss?
10. Why is hearing very important in life? Do humans hear better or worse as they get older?
11. Activity 2 – Measuring sound distances
12. Select all the statements which apply to a‘sound source’
13. What is a sound wave caused by?
14. Activity 3 – Observing differences in sounds
15. Find at least four (4) Bible texts that specifically mention hearing or the ear.
16. Summarise in your own words one (1) Biblical story that refers to the sense of hearing.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.