Jesus's Star e-Award
Class: Eager Beaver
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD SCRIPT TO ACCOMPANY PRESENTATION
1. Who created the stars and on what day?
2. How did the wise men know Jesus was born?
3. Identify which direction Jesus will come from?
4. Draw, cut out, or color a star.
5. Locate the North Star. Visit a planetarium or view stars at night.
1. God made the stars also. (Genesis 1:16, last part) and the evening and the morning were the
fourth day (Genesis 1:19)
2. They saw the star in the east. (Matthew 2:2)
3. “For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west. So will be the coming
of the Son of Man”. (Matthew 24:27)
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.