1. On what day of creation were mammals created?
2. List four characteristics of a mammal.
3. Give one or more identifying characteristics of each of the following groups of mammals, and name one or more species of mammals found in each group:
4. List four beneficial mammals and tell how they are beneficial to man.
5. List four things mammals do that are harmful to man.
6. List four mammals that are completely aquatic and designate their natural range.
7. Name the largest mammal in the world and tell where it lives, how it feeds, and what it eats.
8. List eight species of wild mammals that you personally have observed and identified in the wild.
9. Write or tell a story about AWild Mammals I Have Observed.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.