Pizza Maker e-Honour
Category: Household Arts
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT
Download and print the worksheet so that you can follow along during the presentation.
- Do a short research on the history of pizza.
- Make a list of the basic ingredients for the pizza dough.
- Find out at least one biblical text about each single ingredient. Explain at least 4 of these texts and their symbolic meaning.
- Describe the leavening process.
- What is the difference between Neapolitan style pizza and Roman style pizza?
- According to its shape and size, how many kinds of pizza do you know?
- What are three different ways to bake a pizza. Describe the differences in detail.
- What is the ideal temperature if you use a wood oven to cook pizza? What is the ideal temperature if you use an electric oven?
- Prepare a Pizza Margherita.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.