Category: Arts & Crafts
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- What is a quilt? How is it used?
- What are three main fibers used in the interlining (middle layer) of a quilt?
- What are two common methods of designing in a quilt? Define a "crazy quilt."
- What is the difference between yarn tying and quilting?
- What are the steps in making a quilt?
- Construct and finish a quilt, either as an individual or group project.
- Develop a file of at least six quilt patterns, including two patchwork and one on a patriotic theme.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.