Red Alert e-Honour
Category: Health & Science
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- Tell what you should do to prevent injury and/or possible loss of life in the following situations:
- A fire in your house, a neighbor's house, and a public building
- If you are stranded in a car in a blizzard or desert
- Motor vehicle accident
- Atomic emergency
- Rock or snow avalanche
- Your boat or canoe capsizes in open water
- When telephoning for help in an emergency situation, what essential information should be given and who should hang the telephone up last?
- Demonstrate what emergency first aid measures you should take in the following situations?
- Someone's clothes catch on fire
- A severely bleeding wound
- Someone is choking
- Someone swallows poison
- Do the following:
- Draw an escape route for your family in case of fire in your home when your normal exits are blocked.
- Practice a home fire drill with your family.
- Discuss with your examiner the procedures for safely getting people out of your church and school in case of a fire. Consideration should be given as to how to prevent panic.
- What should you and your parents do to prevent abduction of children in your family? What should you do if you are abducted?
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.