1. What characteristics must an animal have to be classed as a reptile?
2. Name 15 reptiles found in your locality. Tell where they live, their food habits, and their economic importance.
3. Name five poisonous reptiles of your area describing each as to location of fangs and geographical distribution.
4. Tell what to do if you are bitten by a poisonous snake.
5. Tell what to do if you are bitten by a nonpoisonous snake.
6. Do one of the following:
a. Tell the life history of one representative of each: lizard, snake, turtle. Compare lizards, snakes, turtles, and crocodiles as to life history, variation in eyes and ears, teeth, heart, lungs, limbs, tails, and scales (shells).
b. Keep a small reptile in a terrarium and maintain a record of its care for at least three months.
7. Be able to tell two Bible stories in which a reptile played an important part.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.