WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
DOWNLOAD THE CRAFT IDEAS SHEET (with supplies list)
1. Make a collection of 30 various coloured sands. Correctly label with the name and locality where each was secured.
2. What does the term "sand" mean? Name two kinds of sand.
3. Give the origin of sand and mineral content.
4. What is the difference between sand and soil?
5. What is meant by shape, surface, grain fracture, and grain size?
6. Define the following and give the use of each:
d. Glass sand
e. Moulding sand
f. Polishing sand
g. Building sand
h. Filter sand
i. Furnace sand
j. Lake shore sand
7. Examine five types of sand specimens under magnification and observe their various characteristics.
8. Memorize and discuss Genesis 22:17, Proverbs 27:3, and Ps. 139:17-18.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.