Sewing Fun e-Award (Builder)
Category: Household Arts
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
1. Tell what the first sewing needles were made of.
2. Tell what was first used as thread.
3. State when sewing machines first came into existence.
4. Demonstrate how to thread a needle.
5. Knot the end of some thread and sew on a button.
6. Make a bean bag.
7. Make a useful article using at least two different stitches.
8. Read the story in Acts 9:36-41 and plan a way to do something similar.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.