Category: Health & Science
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- Know and be able to identify the parts of the main organ responsible for smell – the olfactory system.
- How does the brain help with the sense of smell?
- How does the lack of smell affect your everyday living?
- Write down some memories associated with your sense of smell.
- How should you clean your nose?
- Why is the nose important for our well-being and development?
- How many different kinds of smell can a human being distinguish?
- What are the genetics associated with smell?
- In what ways is the sense of smell related to other senses?
- What are some disorders associated with olfaction?
- How do you compare the differences between the ability of humans and other living organisms with their sense of smell?
- Be able to identify the scent of 5 different plants; 5 different foods; and 5 different everyday items in your home.
- Know 3 Bible texts associated with smell.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.