Stay Safe Award
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD PPT PRESENTATION
- Read and discuss Psalm 139:13-14, Jeremiah 29:11, and James 1:18.
- Know how to stay safe if you are home alone. Practise answering the phone.
- Know how to stay safe when using the internet.
- Know how to stay safe if an adult or older kid (practise the scenarios):
• asks you to go with them.
• wants to give you something.
• asks for help or directions.
• tries to touch you.
• asks you to keep a secret.
- Know what to do if you get lost in a public place or when hiking. Practice a possible safety plan. Develop a safety plan with your family.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.