Talent e-Award (Multi-level)
Category: Arts & Crafts
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
2. Look up and read two verses in the Bible that talk about talents.
3. According to 1 Corinthians 10:31, who should receive all the praise for your talent? Why?
4. Make a list of your talents.
5. Select one of the talents identified and share that talent as a group or individually.
6. Play a talent game.
1. A talent is a special natural ability given by God.
2. Romans 12:6-8, Matthew 25:13-30, James 1:17, 1 Peter 4:10-11, 1 Timothy 4:12.
3. God should always receive all praise for everything, including our skills and abilities.
Because God created the world, God is supreme owner and we worship Him in all we do
out of our love for Him.
4. A child’s talent might be praying, singing, friendship, crafting, instruments, helpfulness,
caring, telling a story, etc. Make a consolidated list of talents for the kids to see.
5. Ideas at club meeting, church, Sabbath School, nursing home, school, etc.
6. Google for ideas.
Christ's Object Lessons pages 325-365
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.