WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
1. List as many modes of transportation you can think of that people use to get around the planet. Narrow down the previous list to a “Top Five” most common modes of transportation. List the pros and cons of each of the “Top Five.”
2. List some of the pros and cons of the following types of lodging:
- a. Hotel/motel
- b. Youth hostel
- c. Friends/family
- d. RV/trailer/camping
- e. Resorts
- Driver's License
5. Discuss in a group setting what kind of attitude travellers should have when travelling abroad.
6. Create a simple 7-day trip plan for a “family vacation.” As part of your plan, create a 7-day trip planner and include:
- a.Details on one historic place to visit
- b.Details on two natural sites to visit
- c.Details on one recreational site to visit
8. Calculate approximately how long it would take to walk between Jerusalem and Damascus.
9. Sketch a map of a trip mentioned in the Bible:
- a. Show name of person(s) and path taken including notable stops made.
- b. Show different types of lines for each different mode of transport taken.
- c. Show a “legend/key” for identifying markings and transport types.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the honour you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.