ORDER YOUR GLOBAL YOUTH DAY T-SHIRTS HERE.
The theme is 'Adopt' so you can be very creative with this one whether it be
- an old person in your neighbourhood or a nursing home
- an immigrant family who is new to your area
- children in a local school or nursery
- local community children to play games or organise something in the park
- Adopt a community space – garden/allotment
- Work with your local council and ask if they have projects with which you can get involved
- An orphan or a child in a foster home who needs love and attention
- …….the ideas are endless
We encourage you to approach ADRA, local authorities, businesses, charities and organisations that support & encourage community work (many supermarkets have a scheme called community champions you can contact) and use the money to work alongside them.
Why Global Youth Day?
Getting Ready for GYD
Tips for a successful GYD
Suggested Acts of Kindness