10 Commandments e-Award (Builder)
Category: Spiritual & Heritage
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
Download printable 1 - train
Download printable 2 - colouring sheet
- Who wrote the 10 Commandments?
- What did God use to write the 10 Commandments?
- Where can we find the 10 Commandments in the Bible?
- What are some other names for the 10 commandments?
- What is the name of the mountain on which the 10 commandments were given; to whom were they given and who was he?
- What are the 10 Commandments and why did God give them?
- Why should we obey the 10 commandments?
- List the 10 Commandments and write what they mean to you.
- Do one of the following:
a. Make a 10 Commandment craft
b. Sing a song about God’s love
c. Play a 10 Commandment game
- God. Exodus 20:1
- His finger. Exodus 31:18
- Exodus 20:1:17, Deuteronomy 5:6-21
- Decalogue, law, God’s Happiness Rules, etc.
- Mount Sinai; and it was given to Moses: he was a prophet of God. Exodus 19:20
- They are God’s rules that he gave us to live by. To bring us closer to him and show us how we should live.
- Because God is love and it helps us to love each other. Matthew 22:36-40
- Help the children understand in simple words what each commandment means to them.
- Look online for ideas.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.