Bible Royalty e-Award (Helping Hand)
Category: Spiritual & Heritage
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
Following Jesus makes a difference in our lives.
2. Name 5 Bible kings. Which kings were the best rulers and why?
3. Tell the stories about 2 of the kings as the children act out the stories.
4. Name at least 4 queens in the Bible. Why are these queens important.
5. Write a story about queens and read it to the class.
6. Make two of the following:
a. A throne room using a shoe box
b. Make crowns and explain what decorations mean to the king
c. Decorate a chair for a king
d. Make a mural of a throne room
My Bible Stories
My Bible Friends
1. Psalm 100:4 NIrV
2. First king – Saul; second king – David; third king – Solomon. Joash was 7 yrs. old when he started his reign; Josiah was eight when he became king, King Jesus, these are just a few examples, list more if possible.
3. Use costumes, crowns, throne chair, etc. if possible.
4. Vashti, Esther, Bathsheba, Queen of Sheba, Jezebel, etc.
5. May work in small groups to write the story. Then share the story with the class.
6. Use Bible story books for picture ideas. Possibilities include throne, carpet, pictures, vases, jewels, velvet, etc.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.