Gift Wrapping e-Honour
Category: Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
DOWNLOAD MATERIALS LIST
- 1. List five courtesy rules for giving and receiving gifts
- 2. Do the following:
- a. Collect different types of wrapping paper, at least ten grades, five-by-seven centimeters (2 x 3 inches) in size.
- b. Choose a suitable gift wrap pattern for wrapping a gift to a child, an adult, a sister, a brother, etc
- c. Demonstrate carefully wrapping a simple rectangular box in paper.
- 3. Wrap the following types of gifts with ornamental supplement:
- a. in the form of a cube
- b. in the form of a cylinder
- c. multifaceted
- d. extraordinary (your option).
- 4. Know how to make a gift bow (3 types).
- 5. Correctly and carefully pack a gift. Give the wrapped gift to someone in your family, church, or community.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.