Additional honeybee resources:
Build a bee B&B
Plants for bees
Wildflowers for bees
How to build a pollinator
1. Find in the Bible several verses that speak about bees.
2. Draw the honey bee and tell how it is different from other bees and other insects. Color your picture.
3. Within a colony, name the 3 types of bees and what are their responsibilities.
4. Explain and draw the life cycle of the honeybee.
5. What is the purpose of the scout bee’s dance?
6. Make 2 bee crafts.
7. Observe bees, if possible.
To understand God’s insects.
1. Judges 14:8, Ps 118:12.
2. Provide a picture for the children to observe while they draw the honeybee. Talk about what makes them special.
3. Queen, Drone, worker.
4. This cycle is similar to other insects.
5. The scout bee (worker) the direction, the quality and quantity of the pollen and nectar. The goal of this project is to share with others.
We suggest that for the presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.