My Picture Book e-Award (Helping Hand)
Category: Arts & Crafts
LIVE VIDEO RECORDING
DOWNLOAD THE PDF PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE HIGH RES SLIDES
1. Make a picture book of at least six pages.
- All pages must have some form of decoration.
- Describe each picture in the book.
2. Memorize Joel 1:3 and discuss the meaning.
3. Share your picture book with others and explain why you picked these pictures. Did sharing your book help you understand Joel 1:3?
1. Create a family picture book or choose any subject, object, or theme as the basis for your book. Include photos, magazine pictures, and/or drawings.
2. Use a variety of materials to decorate the book such as: colored or printed paper, stickers, punch-outs, decorative scissors, buttons, foam cut-outs, embellishments, beads, etc.
3. Provide a short description of the picture.
4. May choose different Bible versions such as, KJV, NKJV, Clear Word, etc.
5. Share your book with family, club, school, or with friends.
Purpose of award:
Building memories, developing appreciation for family, or learning more about a specific subject.
Helping Hand, My Family, I.
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements of the award you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online and print off the confirmation for your folders.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.