Category: Arts & Crafts
WATCH THE ONLINE TUTORIAL
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
- What is the purpose of scrapbooking?
- Why journal?
- What is cropping and why is it done?
- What are the four main types of scrapbooks used?
- What is the purpose of using acid-free products?
- What are the four different types of acid-free adhesive?
- What 'tool' is used to sharpen scissors and punches when they get dull?
- Name five different types of acid-free paper used in scrapbooking.
- Make a scrapbook of at least 12 pages (8 1/2 x 11 or larger) on one of the following themes, incorporating the use of coloured paper, stickers, decorative scissors, matting, and journaling: School Year, Sporting Events, Vacations, Holidays, Building Projects (mission trips, new home, etc.), Wedding, Birthday Party, All About Me (birth to now), Family Reunions
- Memorise Joel 1:3
We suggest that if there are any presentation elements for the requirements you record a video of yourself and include it with your written assessment in your folder. Your director will check all your work when your club resumes. If all is present and correct, your director can then decide if you may be awarded your honour.
Finished all your requirements? Complete this form online, print off the confirmation and include in your club folder.
For all your Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies, please check your local conference and union shop. For unique BUC badges, supplies and much more, order from www.pfclub.co.uk.
We are not shipping at the moment, but you are able to place your orders online.